Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun Weekend in NYC

Last weekend I spent my birthday with my close friends. We went to "Dallas BBQ" which I would say was a good choice and then we went to this bar called "The Ritz" I liked the place but it's just jammed and you can barely move around. The next day we met up with friends at this restaurant called "Nooch" in Chelsea, they really serve good food and the servers were very attentive to their costumers. We then went to "Lea" in Hemsley and we stayed drinking until 3 am. I woke up the next day with with a pounding headache, but the party is not over yet, we all met up in Chelsea for brunch. We were supposed to dine at "Cafeteria" but the place was packed so we ended up at "Ate Avenue" this restaurant is very cozy, and the settings makes you feel relaxed but the menu is quite limited the serving portion seemed like the whole country is in starvation. To sum everything up, I had a blast just being surrounded with friends that cares and supports me in what I do, that's the greatest gift a person can ever have


No comments: